Welcome to the CASE Scholarship program. CASE will award scholarships to qualified applicants for undergraduate educational tuition.
To qualify, an applicant must be:
- A dependent of an active CASE member.
- A high school senior or currently attending a two- or four-year undergraduate school.
- An applicant may apply or reapply for the scholarship anytime while enrolled in a program leading to an undergraduate two- or four-year degree.
Procedures for applying:
- Complete and submit the online application by the due date (TBD), and attach a copy of the following documents:
- A transcript from most recent educational institution attended
- One letter of recommendation
- Note: Due to the closure of school offices, the deadline for the transcript portion of the application process is TBD.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to make sure the application packet is complete before submitting. Material submitted separately from the application or late material will not be accepted.
CASE Scholarship Committee Procedures:
- Applicants will be screened by the CASE Scholarship Committee and recommendations made to the CASE Board of Directors.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified via email by a date TBD.