Welcome to the CASE Scholarship program. CASE will award scholarships to qualified applicants for undergraduate educational tuition during the 2023–2024 school year.
To qualify, an applicant must be:
- A dependent of an active CASE member.
- A high school senior or currently attending a two-year or four-year undergraduate school.
- An applicant may apply or reapply for the scholarship anytime while enrolled in a program leading to an undergraduate two-year or four-year degree.
Procedures for applying:
- Submit a completed application packet by Friday, May 19, 2023, including:
- Application form
- Transcripts from the most recent educational institution attended
- One letter of recommendation
- Essay: Why you believe you should receive a CASE scholarship
- NOTE: Applications are to be submitted through the online application form or emailed to email@example.com. It is the applicant’s responsibility to make sure that the application packet is complete, and all documents are included before submitting. Incomplete or late applications will be automatically disqualified.
CASE Scholarship Committee Procedures:
- Applicants will be screened by the CASE Scholarship Committee and recommendations made to the CASE Board of Directors.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified by June 16, 2023.