To qualify, an applicant must be:
- A dependent of an active or retired CASE member.
- A high school senior or currently attending a two or four-year undergraduate school.
- An applicant may apply or reapply for the scholarship anytime while enrolled in a program leading to an undergraduate two or four-year degree.
Procedures for applying:
- Submit a completed application. Applications will be accepted from April 1–30, 2019. All applications and supporting documents must be submitted by April 30, 2019. Applications submitted via USPS must be postmarked on or before April 30, 2019. Online applications must be submitted prior to 11:59pm on April 30, 2019. Include:
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to make sure the application packet is complete before submitting. Late material will not be accepted.
- Complete and submit the online application, which also allows you to upload the transcript and letter of recommendation. If you are unable to upload these supporting documents, you may email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to:
305 Washington Avenue, Suite 300
Towson, MD 21204
ATTN: Laura Huber
CASE Scholarship Committee Procedures:
- Applicants will be screened by the CASE Scholarship Committee and recommendations made to the CASE Board of Directors.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified via email on May 30, 2019.