Welcome to the CASE Scholarship program. CASE will award scholarships to qualified applicants for undergraduate educational tuition during the 2020–2021 school year.
To qualify, an applicant must be:
- A dependent of an active CASE member.
- A high school senior or currently attending a two- or four-year undergraduate school.
- An applicant may apply or reapply for the scholarship anytime while enrolled in a program leading to an undergraduate two- or four-year degree.
Procedures for applying:
- Complete and submit the online application by April 17, 2020, and attach a copy of the following documents:
- A transcript from most recent educational institution attended
- One letter of recommendation
- Note: Due to the closure of school offices, the deadline for the transcript portion of the application process is TBD. However, the application and the letter of recommendation will still be due by April 17, 2020 at 11:59 pm.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to make sure the application packet is complete before submitting. Material submitted separately from the application or late material will not be accepted.
CASE Scholarship Committee Procedures:
- Applicants will be screened by the CASE Scholarship Committee and recommendations made to the CASE Board of Directors.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified via email by June 1, 2020.